Cancellation & Exchange
1.Can I cancel an order?
Though the website www.phmumbai.com itself does not have any option to cancel an order once the payment is made, you can definitely get in touch with us on +91- 22-32067888 at the earliest (within 24 hours of placing the order) with your Order No. to cancel it. If your order has not been processed, we can cancel it and refund the amount. However please note that e would charge 10% or Rs 100 as administration charges for the cancellation
2. Can I modify or change my order?
We are always at your service in case you want to modify your order; simply call +91-22-32067888 We will also help you if you want to update your shipping address. Remember to be as quick as possible and contact us at the earliest for anything like this. While we will try to do everything possible to accommodate the modification on a best effort basis the same cannot be construed as a binding act and phmumbai does not accept any liability arising on account of inability to accommodate the said modifications
3. I've cancelled an order. By when can I expect a refund?
Once your order has been cancelled, we will immediately process the refund. The refund will be transferred to your bank account within 15 working days as soon as the order is cancelled from our end.
4. How do I contact PHMUMBAI Service Team?
You can get in touch with us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or can call us on +91-22-32668488 between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Returns and exchanges Policy
When you shop with www.phmumbai.com, it's our topmost priority to deliver quality products and to give you the most enjoyable and hassle-free online shopping experience. Keeping this in mind, our Returns Policy is also safe, easy and transparent.
1. In which cases can I return the product?
If at the time of delivery and/or within 3 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from us subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Notify Us of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 3 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with us.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
• Damages due to misuse of product;
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
• Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
• Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
• Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered.
• Jewellery which is 'made to order' on customer's request On Clothing, Footwear and Jewellery, qualified sellers accept 3 day exchange subject to the following conditions: Clothes and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged. Damaged or defective clothing and footwear products are meanwhile covered by the 3 Day Replacement Policy. If you want to return the product for any other reason apart from the above-mentioned ones, please get in touch with us within 72 hours from the receipt of delivery. You can either call us on +91-22-32668488 between 10.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. (IST), or email us at email@example.com.
2. When can I return the product?
Please get in touch with us within 72 hours from the date of receiving your shipment.
3. Who pays the postal/shipping charges for the returned goods?
This shall be bear by you. Please call us on +91-22-32668488 for further details.
4. What is the returns procedure?
Step 1 Call us on +91-22-32668488 between 10.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. (IST) from Monday to Saturday for returns. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the details of the return.
Once your returns request is validated over phone, we will send you an email authorising a return, along with the address for the same. Please print a copy of the email and attach it to the return shipment. To be eligible for the return, kindly use one of our associated courier partners to send us back the product. Remember, we must receive the package within 10 days of us sending the authorising email. If the pick-up is being arranged by us via one of our authorised courier partners, kindly facilitate the handover from your delivery address within 72 hours of receipt of the authorisation email.
After receiving the package, we will inspect the same. Once approved as an eligible return by our Quality Assurance Team, we will ensure that we replace the product. If the product is not available, we will issue a merchandise credit in the appropriate amount. Your returns issue will be closed within 10 days of our receiving the return package from you. If Phmumbai has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Phmumbai may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Phmumbai reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Phmumbai may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who,knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.