This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.phmumbai.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Yogavidya Pranic Healing Trust, Mumbai a trust registered under the Indian trust Act having its registered office at Shop No 54/70A, Ground Floor, tardeo Air condition Market,Tardeo Road, Mumbai - 400034(hereinafter referred to as "Phmumbai").
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Phmumbai website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Phmumbai reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Phmumbai's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Phmumbai is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
Phmumbai does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Phmumbai does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Phmumbai accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Phmumbai does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s). You release and indemnify Phmumbai and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Phmumbai cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Phmumbai does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Phmumbai reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Phmumbai may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Phmumbai reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Yogavidya Pranic Healing Trust, Mumbai.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Phmumbai,Pranic Healing, Arhatic Yoga, www.phmumbai.com, www.pranichealingmumbai.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Phmumbai or Yogavidya Pranic Healing Foundation Of South Mumbai or dilute any Phmumbai's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks,trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Phmumbai's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Phmumbai.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. Phmumbai shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Section 1 - what do we do with your information?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Section 2 - Consent
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on unsubscribe link in the email.
Section 3 - Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or in accordance with our Terms of Service.
Section 4 - Phmumbai
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
Section 5 - Third-Party Services
Section 6 - Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Section 7 - Age Of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Phmumbai does not warrant that: • This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or • The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Phmumbai will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Phmumbai does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if We are unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different laws or due to any other reason, We will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by us from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS without your express permission for the same.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Phmumbai make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Phmumbai is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Phmumbai we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please send any questions or comments regarding this Website to email@example.com.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Phmumbai. Phmumbai encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email. However, Phmumbai will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Phmumbai policies. Such instances: Threats of Bodily Harm - Phmumbai does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm. Misuse of Phmumbai System - Phmumbai allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Phmumbai system, but will investigate any misuse of this service. Spoof (Fake) email - Phmumbai will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab. Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Phmumbai's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Phmumbai Users. Phmumbai Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users. Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Phmumbai - Phmumbai prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Phmumbai Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers. Phmumbai policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards. Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including: Limits on account privileges Account suspension Cancellation of listings Loss of special status Other Businesses Phmumbai does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated organisations and certain other businesses for which, Phmumbai assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Phmumbai do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Phmumbai does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s)